Description de FreshserviceGrâce à Freshservice, gardez à jour l'inventaire de vos ressources informatiques et non informatiques, tels que les contrats, le matériel ou les logiciels, et suivez les données détaillées sur vos ressources tout au long de leur cycle de vie. L'outil offre une expérience utilisateur motivante en plus de solides fonctionnalités de gestion des cas d'assistance et des ressources telles que la découverte automatique de nouvelles ressources, une bonne gestion de la configuration et une analyse améliorée des impacts.
Qui utilise Freshservice ?
Freshservice compte parmi ses clients des fournisseurs de services d'infogérance (MSP), des organismes financiers, des établissements d'enseignement et plusieurs organismes gouvernementaux.
Vous hésitez à choisir Freshservice ? Comparez-le à une autre option populaire
Freshservice - Alternatives
Avis sur Freshservice
Great Overall SASS for IT
Probably the best tool for Help Desk Management
Commentaires: This is probably the best I used for ticketing. The support is really good, the only bad thing is that you have to contact mostly via chat.
The features it provides are really good. The ticketing flow is easy to follow, we can handle our Service Catalog, integrate with Active Directory, manage Asset Inventory and now we started using the Project management tool.
The configuration (Initial Setup) is kind of complex. Design the flows is friendly, but complex if you have many rules, but the good thing is that support guides all the way during this process.
You can do a lot of great things with Freshservice
Commentaires: Complete platform for IT service management and reporting on client needs. It gives me the ability to develop material that can be provided as assistance to customers, as well as report back internally to the team and to top board management.
I appreciate that it is not only affordable, but also demonstrates a lot of value due to the fact that it comes with a lot of features considering how much it costs. FreshService is capable of competing with ServiceNow in terms of IT service management, and I am accustomed to utilizing ServiceNow.
The constraints placed on portal design, in addition to the requirement of having HTML coding skills. I have not been able to determine whether or not it is possible for us to have parent portal sites that include kid pages, and the process of developing these pages will require experience in coding.
Alternatives envisagées :
FreshService is Great but not consistent
Commentaires: It's amazing! it's just hard for me to hand over some of the responsibility due to the steep learning curve. Support could really do with arranging time to speak to you instead of email tennis, support can be slow but some agents are stella!
The way it can be used to report on bottlenecks and problem areas as well and programmed to tackle them is a game changer. It's great but you do have to know what changes impact others and I think it could be made more clear even for those with experience it wouldn't hurt and for those learning it would speed up the learning curve a lot.
Inconsistencies in user interface. Menus and options and ways of changing things differs on newer or older modules. Also the Employee Onboarding is great but a pain to adjust if you wish to change the Stakeholder order and initiators. Also linking to AD groups for requesters and agents would be ideal.
Great software, spotty support
Commentaires: I have had several tickets so far where the second level support team have sworn could not work or told me that the functionality is not possible, forcing me to push back on them. At this point they suddenly realise that the product can actually do what I have said all along it should, only a bug is in the way. On at least one occuration, they acknowledged a bug, spent weeks ignoring it, then when I asked for an update swore it wasn't a bug at all and I was just doing things wrong.... thus forcing me to escalate the case. In fact, on one occassion they submitted a set of incorrect repro steps, then blamed *me* for the mistake they made and told me there wasn't any problem!
FreshService is one of those frustrating products where the potential is so high and overall execution is done very well, but is let down by ridiculous bugs and even worse support. If Fresh could get to grips with this then I'd score them *very* highly. Unfortunately, they have not proven to be able to achieve this.
Reporting is dire. Bugs galore in modules you would not expect. Obvious features are missing, you try to work around them... and encounter a bug.
Alternatives envisagées :
Best ITSM / ESM tool out there
Commentaires: We are solving 1200 tickets a week with a team of 22, and automating resolution of 320 tickets a week using workflow automator. We were able to get up and running with Freshservice with only 3 months for planning, build and implementation.
- Very little initial configuration needed - features work out-of-the-box - User experience (UX) very very good - modern, quick and easy to use, looks great - Workflow automations and orchestrations allow significant and valuable automation with little work - Sandbox mode allows safely making and testing changes, and syncing them into production easily - Ticket approvals system works very logically and very well
- Sandbox sync sometimes fails and needs Freshworks support intervention - Only the main requester can access the ticket, and it's not possible to add others to see the ticket - No first-party SSO integration - we have to use a 3rd party plugin for SSO & SCIM which only syncs user attributes when they re-login - Agent permissions are not granular enough to allow us to lock down the number of admins as much as we want - WYSIWYG editor has quite a few quirks around new lines and styling
Logiciel trouvé dans
- Logiciels d'infogérance
- Logiciels helpdesk
- Logiciels de gestion des licences
- Outils de gestion des connaissances
- Logiciels de conduite du changement
- Logiciels de gestion de stocks
- Outils CMDB (Configuration Management Database)
- Logiciels pour centres de services
- Outils ITSM
- Logiciels de gestion de projet informatique
- Logiciels de gestion des plaintes
- Logiciels de gestion des ressources informatiques
- Logiciels de gestion de parc informatique
- Logiciels de gestion des actifs
- Logiciels de bases de connaissances
- Outils de gestion d'incidents
- Logiciels de Plan de Continuité d'Activité (PCA)
- Logiciels de gestion des services informatiques
- Logiciels de prise en main à distance
- Logiciels de gestion de contrats